1 TB olive oil
1/2 cup Jersey Fresh onion, finely chopped
1 cup Jersey Fresh corn
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Jersey Fresh parsley, minced
1/4 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 package frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 large Jersey Fresh egg
1 TB water
3/4 cup Jersey Fresh red and yellow grape tomatoes, quartered
1/2 cup "pizza cheese" (mix of mozzarella and provolone)
1/2 cup goat cheese, crumbled
2 TB Jersey Fresh basil, chiffonade
20m prep time / 27m cook time
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in corn, garlic powder, parsley, salt and pepper and cook until corn is tender, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Unfold puff pastry sheets. Using a 4 inch round cookie cutter (we didn't have that so used a round take-out container) to cut 4 circles in each sheet. Place on the baking sheet.
5. Whisk the egg and water together and brush over pastries.
6. Spoon 2 TB of the corn mixture into the center of each circle. Top each circle with tomatoes and cheeses.
7. Bake until cheese is melted and pastry is golden brown. About 20 minutes.
8. When ready to serve, top with basil.
This recipe appeared first on Find Jersey Fresh.