It has been a long winter and spring for everybody. But finally it is time for us to open our farm market. (May 5, 2020). We here at Stella Farms are very anxious to see all of our great customers that we haven’t seen since October of last year!
There are a few options that you can choose from, to get your fresh fruits and vegetables:
1. If you come to our “OPEN AIR” farm market, we ask that you follow the guidelines that have been set up for your visit to the market:
- Wear a mask.
- Optionally wear gloves.
- Keep a “social distancing” of 6 feet from other shoppers.
- And no “hugs” with our loyal staff!
- Cash only at the market.
2. PICK-UP OR DELIVERY:
- You can choose from the offerings listed on our website.
- Then you can phone in your order (856-767-3144) between the hours of 8 am – 1pm.
- At the time of your phone call order, you will be given your total, and asked for your credit card payment.
- PICK-UP: You will be given a number and a time for pick-up. There will be a $5.00 packaging charge.
- DELIVERY: You will be given a delivery time. When possible, we will do same day delivery. There will be $5.00 packaging charge. Delivery charges are: $5.00 for Berlin, Clementon, Pine Hill, Atco, Lindenwold, Laurel Springs. Delivery to other towns/cities will be priced accordingly.
To insure both the safety of our customers and our staff, all of our employees will be wearing masks and gloves and they will wash their hands frequently. All counters will be washed and sanitized frequently, and all vegetables bins-daily.
We here at Stella Farms are committed to insuring that our community receives quality, fresh produce as we have done in the past and will continue to do in the future.
Our staff will greet you with gloves and masks, but make no mistake, they will be smiling underneath that mask because they will be so happy to see you!!